The Convertible Crossbody is hand-crocheted with a top zip and wearable as a crossbody, clutch or over the shoulder. It is made from 9 plastic bottles from Plastic Bank - ethically recovered plastic that fights ocean pollution while improving the lives of those who help collect it. The bags feature hand embroidered marine life embellishments.
- 12in L x 0.5in W x 8.5in H; Drop: up to 27.8 inches; Weight: 0.77 lb.
- Exterior: Hand-Crochet using recycled yarn made from ocean-bound plastic collected in Bali.
- Interior: Repreve Lining
- Shiny silver tone hardware
- Main zipper closure
- Back zipper pocket
- Interior contains back wall zipper pocket and front wall multi-functional pockets
- Wear it as a crossbody, clutch or shoulder bag
- Features the Sak signature mandala and hand-embroidered detail
- Each The Sak X Oceana bag label will be signed by the female artisan that hand-crocheted this bag
- Due to the handmade techniques used by each artisan, variations may occur, making each bag completely one-of-a-kind
We offer free shipping for the United States and ship via USPS 1st Class mail.
For more information regarding our shipping policies, please visit our FAQ page.