The Convertible Crossbody is hand-crocheted with a top zip and wearable as a crossbody, clutch or over the shoulder. It is made from 9 plastic bottles from Plastic Bank - ethically recovered plastic that fights ocean pollution while improving the lives of those who help collect it. The bags feature hand embroidered marine life embellishments.
- 12in L x 0.5in W x 8.5in H; Drop: up to 27.8 inches; Weight: 0.77 lb.
- Exterior: Hand-Crochet using recycled yarn made from ocean-bound plastic collected in Bali.
- Interior: Repreve Lining
- Shiny silver tone hardware
- Main zipper closure
- Back zipper pocket
- Interior contains back wall zipper pocket and front wall multi-functional pockets
- Wear it as a crossbody, clutch or shoulder bag
- Features the Sak signature mandala and hand-embroidered detail
- Each The Sak X Oceana bag label will be signed by the female artisan that hand-crocheted this bag
- Due to the handmade techniques used by each artisan, variations may occur, making each bag completely one-of-a-kind
We offer free shipping for the United States and ship via USPS 1st Class mail.
For more information regarding our shipping policies, please visit our FAQ page.
You may also like